miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

A JOB INTERVIEW.

We live in a competitive world where a lot of people are looking for jobs. We study and prepare to get a good job, to get money to have a good quality of life. That’s why a job interview becomes important.
Besides studying and preparing, we should give a good first impression the day we meet our prospective boss.
A job interview is a formal conversation between an employee and a prospecive employer.
The conversation is about experience, skills, salary and working conditions.
If a person were interested in getting the job, he/she would arrive to the job interview on time.
If I had a job interview, I wouldn`t.chew gums. I would look tidy and interested in the job.
I should wear formal clothes. I shouldn`t wear a T-shirt. I should answer the questions clearly and directly.
In my opinion, the most important is knowledge. But the first impression is crucial.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario