jueves, 9 de junio de 2011


A CRAZY JOB INTERVIEW! (DIALOGUE)

Giulliana as G
Viviana as V
Elias as E
Martin as M
G- waiting 1º candidate.
V- Good morning.
G- Welcome, you are Viviana, Aren’t you? , let’s see what happened with you in this interview, good luck!
V – ok, I’m sure that I am the perfect candidate for the job.
G- I have seen your CV, I realized that you don’t have any experience.
V- Oh! It must be that I spent the mayority of my time with Scarlett, my sweet dog!
G- (ironic) Scarlett must be great company
V- Oh yes! We did everything together.
G- Well, let’s talk about your aptitudes.
V- Ok, I finished secondary school, now I studying accounting. I am on the second grade, and in my free time I study to be a model beacouse I am so pretty.
G-Ok “pretty woman”. I invite you to wait while I interview the others candidates.
V- I’ll be waiting. I’m beautiful. I’m beautiful!

Giulliana go  out.

G- NEXT!
Martin is smoking.
G- Hello Martin, nice to meet you, please sit down, well martin tell me, why do you think that this work is for  you?
M- mmmmm, I don’t  know, I come become someone call me. My wife is pregnant so I need the money!
G-(amazed) So tell me about your studies.
M- I went to highschool until fifth grade, one day I went being drunk and they take me out.
G- Ok! Please wait  OUT.
Giulliana is out and indignation, she look and Elias is not here,  she decides leave the place.
In that reaches Elias.
G-(something mad) You are late!
E- I feel so sorry, I had problems with my car.
G- Ok, let’s see your aptitudes.
E- You are not going to regret it.
G- Well, I am hurry, so come on and sit down.
E-Ok.
G- Is your wife pregnant? Do you love animals?
E- Oh, no my good! I am not married and I hate animals!
G- I can’t believe it, I thougth that I would never find the apropiate candidate for the job.
E- I said that you weren’t to regret it.
G- Ok, go on. Do you think that this is the suitable job for you?
E- I am so enthusiastic, I want to work and I like numbers.
G- Ok, what about your studies?
E- I finished school and I am an accountant
G- perfect! Wait for a moment.
Giulliana out and said:
Thank you for coming, all of you are good’s candidates, but the company needs only one, and the selected one is… Elias, Congratulations you are the new accountant, see you next Monday!
FINISH.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario